Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, great forum!! I've done everything I want to the bike at the moment. I've spent loads of time going through this forum and gained lots of valuable info. Keep up the great work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey mate, welcome.

I'm in Perth, but the more aussie members, the better.

You're right, this is an exceptional forum for quality information :)

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome, let's see some pics of ride ride!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey mate, welcome.

I'm in Perth, but the more aussie members, the better.

You're right, this is an exceptional forum for quality information :)
How is the weather there? My son is there now chasing Nine Inch Nails
Welcome to the group!

·
Registered
111 Posts
The MT is becoming very popular in the part of the world. (Sydney)

I picked mine up on the 3rd and while I was outside my home showing some mates a blue one rode past.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Apart from the 2 guys I was riding with in the above pictures, I haven't seen any out and about in Sydney and I get about a bit. Are the dealers still struggling to get them?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome to the forum .

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Welcome aboard Mate!

I like the aluminum colored forks and the better tail on those Down under models.

Here in the states with all the BS rules and regulations all we get are the Communist models....Lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Apart from the 2 guys I was riding with in the above pictures, I haven't seen any out and about in Sydney and I get about a bit. Are the dealers still struggling to get them?

I ordred mine on the 22nd of january and I picked it up on the 3rd of march, there was 3 guys ahead of me on the waiting list, that was at the Kogarah store.

·
Registered
58 Posts
May as well hijack the thread!
I'm from Perth, my bike is in stock and ready to be picked up. 11.3 brand new. Requested one with Bridgestones as well.
Just waiting for my current bike to sell then i can pick her up :) I have gone for the blue MT09. Literally cannot stop thinking about it every second of every day.

·
Registered
555 Posts
May as well hijack the thread!
I'm from Perth, my bike is in stock and ready to be picked up. 11.3 brand new. Requested one with Bridgestones as well.
Just waiting for my current bike to sell then i can pick her up :) I have gone for the blue MT09. Literally cannot stop thinking about it every second of every day.
Welcome mate, I am from Perth also, Rockingham.

I have the Race Blu also, awesome colour, the pics do that tank metallic paint no justice at all. I recommend the genuine Yamaha tail tidy accessory, really looks great. Was the only accessory I bought at time of purchase, and the only one on the bike.

11,300? Good price. I paid 11,700. With trade in on the Ninja 300 it was about 7800 all up. So very happy with that. Ordered on the Monday, picked up Tuesday afternoon. They are well in stock.

You are gonna absolutely love it mate, what bike are you coming from? The torque in this bike is superb, like nothing else I have ever ridden. Puts a smile on my face for every single second. Second gear power wheelies....awesome. Just has so much useable power.

And everyone that I ride with from time to time thinks it is awesome. I have a couple of riding buddies, in no particular order they own a 2005 ZX10R, 2011 GSXR1000 and a 2012 Aprilia Shiver 750. All awesome bikes. And they all stand at stare at mine lol. To put it how my mate with the Aprilia said:

"Dont mind me whilst I stand here and mind rape your bike"

:eek:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome mate, I am from Perth also, Rockingham.

I have the Race Blu also, awesome colour, the pics do that tank metallic paint no justice at all. I recommend the genuine Yamaha tail tidy accessory, really looks great. Was the only accessory I bought at time of purchase, and the only one on the bike.

11,300? Good price. I paid 11,700. With trade in on the Ninja 300 it was about 7800 all up. So very happy with that. Ordered on the Monday, picked up Tuesday afternoon. They are well in stock.

You are gonna absolutely love it mate, what bike are you coming from? The torque in this bike is superb, like nothing else I have ever ridden. Puts a smile on my face for every single second. Second gear power wheelies....awesome. Just has so much useable power.

And everyone that I ride with from time to time thinks it is awesome. I have a couple of riding buddies, in no particular order they own a 2005 ZX10R, 2011 GSXR1000 and a 2012 Aprilia Shiver 750. All awesome bikes. And they all stand at stare at mine lol. To put it how my mate with the Aprilia said:

"Dont mind me whilst I stand here and mind rape your bike"

:eek:

Awesome I'm literally doing everything in my power to sell my bike. Currently riding a 2013 ninja 650, its fun but not the style I want at all.
Five star Yamaha has the bike waiting since Saturday and I've had two tyre kickers waste my time.

I'm considering the integrated indicators break light setup, I'm also wanting to get frame sliders asap.
I found the handle bars quite wide so also looking for black clip on style asap.

How hard would it be to have the silver frame under the tank changed to black? Like the fz09.

Can't wait to own a bike I can keep and work on for years. Look forward to getting to know everyone here.

·
Registered
232 Posts
hey welcome to the forum must be really nice to ride all year round ordered mine Red FZ09 in October 2013 and got her in November was able to ride her one day for 60 km and then had to pack her away for a long cold winter you guys got some nicer color choices to ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts