Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for a few months enjoying the forum. Dealing with ideas and products for a new model is interesting stuff, all the more so for such a powerful, light bike. Currently have an "02 Warrior and Ducati Sport Classic and am considering an FZ09 for inexpensive, reliable fun, maybe even to replace the Duc. Happy to be here.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! :D

·
Registered
511 Posts
Where you at? I was born in Sacramento. Grew up in Rancho Cordova. Love Redding and Crescent City.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome:eek:

The FZ is everything you read...and more...!!!

You'll never look back.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome, pics of your sport classic are a must before becoming a full fledged member

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome, pics of your sport classic are a must before becoming a full fledged member
....and ordering an FZ09 Darkside Shirt is the (voluntary) uniform here.:cool:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I'm wearing mine now but will refrain from taking a pic as im on the can

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
TMI.

Don't you remove your shirt like George Constanza used to...???

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Rockin' my shirt today for "casual Friday"

Nobody has asked about it, which has deprived me of an opportunity to talk about how awesome my motorcycle is.

Reactions: beck

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Rockin' my shirt today for "casual Friday"

Nobody has asked about it, which has deprived me of an opportunity to talk about how awesome my motorcycle Forum is.
Fixed that for you

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Welcome:eek:

The FZ is everything you read...and more...!!!

You'll never look back.
Unless you make the wise choice and purchase the unbelievably quick Graphite model-then you'll be continually looking back and laughing at all the Tepid Red models you just blew past.
Seriously though, welcome to the forum and best of luck with your decision. Aloha and ride safe...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts