Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,

I've been reading this forum and felt I should join in seeing how interesting it is. Also i m sure I can benefit from your collective experience seeing as I'm 18 and have only just started riding this year. At the moment I'm riding a babyblade (cbr250r) but I think soon I'll want to upgrade once I have money of course. I was thinking of getting as a second bike something like a street triple, ktm Duke 690 and now the fz09 (is it called the mt09 in australia?). Until next year Im in Israel studying Hebrew, so unfortunately I've had to leave my CBR at home and its already been two months since I've ridden a bike :(

So do you guys have any recommendations of motorbikes which are good for commuting as well as being fun to ride and not too expensive?

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Welcome Aqua. Maybe for the rest of your time in Israel get a used medium sized bike, about 50-70HP? Maybe even one that doesn't look in good shape, as long as it still runs and handles well. Then you can sell it for about what you have in it, and will have experience with more HP than the 250. Or you could do that back in Australia before getting a new MT09.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I don't have an unrestricted license yet, only then will I be able to ride something as powerful as the mt09. To pass the test I think I'll have some lessons anyway which will be on something like a honda nc700s, that's about 50hp right? Would that be a suitable stepping stone?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts