Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a 2021 MT09 SP on order. It should hopefully arrive in the next 3 weeks.

I've already ordered so many goodies online like TST indicators, CRG mirrors and Rhino bar ends, Evotec radiator and frame sliders plus the Mustard bikes windshield and tail tidy.
Cant wait for it to arrive and start installing everything.

My current ride is a 2013 Triumph Daytona. I live this bike but I'm over the riding position.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

I had almost decided to get a new MT09 before heading down to a local dealer. They had a Demo MT09 SP on the floor that they built the weekend before. I was the first person to ride it and after a quick ride I instantly purchased one.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome, the SP is a sweet bike. If I were you, I wouldn’t sell the Daytona if you are considering it, that’s a nice bike. I flip back and forth between my XSR900 and my R6, depending on how I feel.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi All,

I have a 2021 MT09 SP on order. It should hopefully arrive in the next 3 weeks.
شقق للبيع في اسطنبول
I've already ordered so many goodies online like TST indicators, CRG mirrors and Rhino bar ends, Evotec radiator and frame sliders plus the Mustard bikes windshield and tail tidy.
Cant wait for it to arrive and start installing everything.

My current ride is a 2013 Triumph Daytona. I live this bike but I'm over the riding position.
View attachment 168154

I had almost decided to get a new MT09 before heading down to a local dealer. They had a Demo MT09 SP on the floor that they built the weekend before. I was the first person to ride it and after a quick ride I instantly purchased one.
Welcome, the SP is a sweet bike.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My previous bike was a zx6r before I picked up my 2018 MT-09. Although that Daytona is a beauty, everytime I get on a sportbike since owning my MT-09 I am so turned off by the riding position I instantly want to get back on the 09. Guess you'll have to find out for yourself when you take delivery of your SP!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally got the bike 2 days ago. Spent the day time riding and the night time modding...

Absolutely loving it. So much more comfortable and smooth.
Booked in next week to get my suspension setup properly for my weight.

Fuel tank Plant Tire Vehicle Vehicle brake

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts