Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I see I actually joined this forum almost a year ago. After almost a year of lurking, yesterday I bit the bullet and put my deposit down on a brand new 2014 FZ-09 in Blazing Orange. I should be picking it up on the 31st this month. I am so stoked to be finally being able to join this community for real. Wooo!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Congrats! And good job on holding out for the Orange!:cool:

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. In the sun, the orange looks great.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome and congrats from another long term lurker. I was also on here over a year before getting my FZ. This bike is worth the wait!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
orange was my favorite of the colours when they came out, but I was starting to favor the yellow on the 2015's. But my friendly neighbourhood dealer had $600 off the price between the Yamaha incentive and the dealer looking to move out 2014s.
I can't wait! It's +4C outside today and the snow is finally melting up north of Toronto here. Feels like spring!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome, Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

- Fellow Blazin' rider

·
Registered
654 Posts
congrats and welcome to the board

·
Registered
343 Posts
Highway niner , I used to hangout in your town until the judge said ....
My uncle used to whistle Dixie at your race track back in them old days.
You have a low member number for just saying hi now.
I took mine out today for a bath and it felt good.
Maybe see you around.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Grrrumble, heh, I used to work at the racetrack as a teenager.
Money's down, now I have to wait the longest two weeks of my life til she comes home.

I'm so tempted to order a few goodies to be here when she arrives. I think it'll be another month before the weather is going to be decent, I'm going to need something to keep me entertained while waiting.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Orange for the win...

They are really the sexiest color option. Because, there aren't many metallic orange vehicles out there. And Yamaha killed the color after one year, so it's a little more rare.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts