Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I see I actually joined this forum almost a year ago. After almost a year of lurking, yesterday I bit the bullet and put my deposit down on a brand new 2014 FZ-09 in Blazing Orange. I should be picking it up on the 31st this month. I am so stoked to be finally being able to join this community for real. Wooo!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
orange was my favorite of the colours when they came out, but I was starting to favor the yellow on the 2015's. But my friendly neighbourhood dealer had $600 off the price between the Yamaha incentive and the dealer looking to move out 2014s.
I can't wait! It's +4C outside today and the snow is finally melting up north of Toronto here. Feels like spring!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome, Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

- Fellow Blazin' rider

·
Registered
654 Posts
congrats and welcome to the board

·
Registered
343 Posts
Highway niner , I used to hangout in your town until the judge said ....
My uncle used to whistle Dixie at your race track back in them old days.
You have a low member number for just saying hi now.
I took mine out today for a bath and it felt good.
Maybe see you around.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Grrrumble, heh, I used to work at the racetrack as a teenager.
Money's down, now I have to wait the longest two weeks of my life til she comes home.

I'm so tempted to order a few goodies to be here when she arrives. I think it'll be another month before the weather is going to be decent, I'm going to need something to keep me entertained while waiting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.