Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself properly (which seems to be in here). Bought my FZ-09 last week, joined the forum last night, and LOVE it. I'm always working on my bike myself so I love places like this + most every1 seems cool of course.
Anyway I'm 25, from & living in LA (SFV area) & I'm the service manager (tech) for a mic company .This is my third bike, was hit on my first (listed the type in my profile). Still, riding is...it's just what I do, I can't help but love it. Would love to ride with whoever is ready to go.
Also can't wait to start modifying so I can add some stuff the the pay it forward thread. :eek: Anywho, happy posting & riding y'all. Much love

Best,
Brittany

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome to the FZ-09 Addiction. I can feel its in your blood, lol. There's a Great bunch here & I know you're going to love it here. Good luck:eagerness:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Welcome to YamahaMingle.com :eagerness:

Reactions: marthy and FastEddy

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself properly (which seems to be in here). Bought my FZ-09 last week, joined the forum last night, and LOVE it. I'm always working on my bike myself so I love places like this + most every1 seems cool of course.
Anyway I'm 25, from & living in LA (SFV area) & I'm the service manager (tech) for a mic company .This is my third bike, was hit on my first (listed the type in my profile). Still, riding is...it's just what I do, I can't help but love it. Would love to ride with whoever is ready to go.
Also can't wait to start modifying so I can add some stuff the the pay it forward thread. :eek: Anywho, happy posting & riding y'all. Much love

Best,
Brittany

Stick with Beck -- He knows practically All things Moto, and what he doesn't know he can Fake as well as anyone. :blob6::blob6::blob6:

·
Registered
349 Posts
What color is your bike???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahaha, I can already tell I'll love the folks here. Thank you guys for the welcome (and safety tips) :peaceful::newbie:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Reactions: Lee Drew and MoFZio

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I'm sure it's a sharp looking FZ -- And it'll be even nicer once the mods begin....

How long have you been riding and what got you into this fast sport....???

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm sure it's a sharp looking FZ -- And it'll be even nicer once the mods begin....

How long have you been riding and what got you into this fast sport....???
Been riding since 2007, got my M1 as soon as I turned 18 because I always wanted a bike (dirt or street) and was never able to get 1 growing up. Bought my first bike, which was a '08 Ninja 250, plasma blue (1st year they changed the body to not be fugly). Was hit off of that bike July 6th 09. Used that money to buy a 2009 gsxr 1k (stock 'red' didn't look red though). Sold the gsxr end of last year. Now, as you kno, I have acquired a '14 FZ-09. Had a choice of all the colors, I chose orange, it wasn't a default or anything. Glad i did too ;)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome! :) ... shame about the Ninja, but it did eventually lead you to the FZ! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the Machine!
Mo-bikes are fun, BUT... the FZ09 makes it even mo-funner. :wav:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts