Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back on two wheels with an orange FZ. Only have about 100 miles on it so far, but damn is it more comfy and easy to handle than my last bike(07 R1). I've been lurking on this site for info and in the classifieds for a bike, but in the end decided to go with a new one. This is my 8th bike and hopefully one I can really enjoy for years!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome and congrats! You chose the 2nd best color -- lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
You better 3rd Arkansas Battle Flag that Tank before they think you are a Tennessee Fan. Razorbacks love their Red. LOL - Congrats on the new wicked machine -- you are going to love it.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Just got back on two wheels with an orange FZ. Only have about 100 miles on it so far, but damn is it more comfy and easy to handle than my last bike(07 R1). I've been lurking on this site for info and in the classifieds for a bike, but in the end decided to go with a new one. This is my 8th bike and hopefully one I can really enjoy for years!
Welcome. Lots to read on this forum. Looking forward to your feedback on your new bike.

DTM74 was right -- Orange is the second best color, with graphite pulling up the rear; They can't all be Red, lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome. Lots to read on this forum. Looking forward to your feedback on your new bike.

DTM74 was right -- Orange is the second best color, with Red pulling up the rear; They can't all be Liquid Graphite, lol
Hey Steve I fixxered your typo buddy ;)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Hey Steve I fixxered your typo buddy ;)
MINE WAS NOT a TYPO.........!!!!!!!!! I'M REPORTING YOU..........!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Reactions: Da Braddah

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I just spent a week in Arkansas. Its really a beautiful place, but took a while to get used to the humidity! I was looking for fz-09's while there but didnt see any. Have fun with the new bike!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I heard that they (Yamaha) are renaming the Colors of the Bikes next year.

Dorothy's Ruby Red ( it will come with the Red Slipper Clutch and it will create Tornadoes - it will be illegal in the tornado alley states- sorry).
ruby slippers2.jpg

and
Orange Jubilee (because it will put a MadDog 20/20 Perma-grim on yer face).
Cal-Seething-Jan-30-Mad-Dog.jpg

and
Gunnery Sergeant Gray (because it is "Out Phucking Standing!" and it will put you in charge!!) It might cause you to cus like a D.I. (Doctors call it the R. Lee Ermey Effect).
file_198151_0_Full_Metal_Jacket_R_Lee_Ermey.jpg

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
If they are re-naming colors that would by definition exclude liquid graphite which is Not a color.

Just keeping you honest:cool:

Yamaha must regret naming the red, Rapid Red, and making it the Fastest Bike -- it has obviously unnerved a lot of unsuspecting owners:cool:

Reactions: Da Braddah

·
Super Moderator
4,377 Posts
Just got back on two wheels with an orange FZ.
Welcome to the club. And I love riding in Arkansas. Just got back a few weeks ago from Mountain View/Jasper/Eureka Springs.
It's a long haul from Atlanta, but I try to get out your way two or three times a year. Great riding! Enjoy your new FZ.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the welcome folks!! and LOL at those sweet riding shoes

and regarding the color war...i honestly had problems picking a color, i think i literally liked every one.

so for now, i'll just tell everyone that the orange is in fact the fastest of the 3

1 - 20 of 25 Posts