Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hey to everyone here. I'm new but I've been researching/waiting for the FZ to come out for a while now. My dealer here in NE Kansas just got a red one in two weeks ago. One thing I've noticed that it's got that others haven't, that I've seen, is a stripe from the tank filler area to the seat. It's a thick black strip with a thin silver strip next to in on the left. Man does this bike look good! I've been researching which bike to get for some time now (I've ridden bikes many times before but never owned one of my own) and I had it down to the new Triump Street Triple R, Aprilia Shiver 750, Duc Monster 796, Ninja 1000 and of course the FZ-09. I think I'm going with the Yamaha. The salesman told me the price is $7200 + $800 set-up fee then of course sales tax.

Anyways, looking forward to riding this spring.

Cheers

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just wanted to say hey to everyone here. I'm new but I've been researching/waiting for the FZ to come out for a while now. My dealer here in NE Kansas just got a red one in two weeks ago. One thing I've noticed that it's got that others haven't, that I've seen, is a stripe from the tank filler area to the seat. It's a thick black strip with a thin silver strip next to in on the left. Man does this bike look good! I've been researching which bike to get for some time now (I've ridden bikes many times before but never owned one of my own) and I had it down to the new Triump Street Triple R, Aprilia Shiver 750, Duc Monster 796, Ninja 1000 and of course the FZ-09. I think I'm going with the Yamaha. The salesman told me the price is $7200 + $800 set-up fee then of course sales tax.

Anyways, looking forward to riding this spring.

Cheers
Man that is going to be a sweet bike for it being the first one you have ever owned! I'm originally from KS, so I know the NE corner of the state well (went to K-State), you will have some killer back roads in that area to take the fz on. If it were my first bike I'd stick to B mode for a minute. Be safe

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome, ride safe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getter an FZ09.....you're gonna love it for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts