Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nice! Could you post a picture of it up? What's it weigh?

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
A couple more pictures here.

Centerstand - Yamaha FZ09

But it would be interesting to see how it fits in the up position, and do you need to remove the stock kickstand to install the centerstand?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Would like to know how this would fair with aftermarket Exhaust ...all stuff to keep in mind..

·
Registered
123 Posts
how much clearance do you get under the rear tire when it is on the stand?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I like that center stand. It looks like it is beefy and not some cheap POS that would bend/break within a few uses.

By the way,,....what / where did you get those rearsets with the rubber on them? Link to the site?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
El cheapo ebay FZ6 replacement pegs.
With the centerstand deployed there is 1 1/8" clearance between tire and ground.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There is a rubber stopper on the right side side plate ...inner and outer springs are on the left.
Extremely positive retraction with moderate deployment pull from the springs.
Bottom line: when it's up ...it's up with no chance of bouncing.Very well designed.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
There is a rubber stopper on the right side side plate ...inner and outer springs are on the left.
Extremely positive retraction with moderate deployment pull from the springs.
Bottom line: when it's up ...it's up with no chance of bouncing.Very well designed.
So from what I am understanding is it does not touch the exhaust in any way...Correct ?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
This looks great. So can you have either wheel free at any point of time like other centerstands? That would be so helpful for regular servicing as well.

Another option, not yet seen in the US is by SW-Motech:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
This looks great. So can you have either wheel free at any point of time like other centerstands? That would be so helpful for regular servicing as well.

Another option, not yet seen in the US is by SW-Motech:

I like this but when in the upright position I would like to know where it would rest ! Need to know if aftermarket exhaust would it still work

1 - 20 of 22 Posts