Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just have a quick question about the Penske 8983 double clicker. When looking on the Penske website it shows 2 options for that shock, the double adjust shock itself and then also has an option for the double adjust shock and banjo hose for an extra 50. My question is what is the banjo hose and is it worth the extra $50?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey guys I just have a quick question about the Penske 8983 double clicker. When looking on the Penske website it shows 2 options for that shock, the double adjust shock itself and then also has an option for the double adjust shock and banjo hose for an extra 50. My question is what is the banjo hose and is it worth the extra $50?
You may consider calling Traxxion Dynamics and talking with Dan. I ordered my 8983 double clicker about week or so ago and he was exceptionally helpful. They use a mount that saves that $50 and I suspect that Dan can offer some better deals than the Penske site. Also, they did some work on their own FZ-09 to dial the shock to their specs which, in my mind, is a good thing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply and I actually was getting ready to send him an email because I do like his set up a little better because of the different mounting position. Would anyone know if it would interfere with installing the givi luggage system that installs to the subframe?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts