Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do a clutch upgrade for my motorcycle. MT 2015.
I have been in front of the drawings for two hours and got lost. please help.
My problems right now regarding items 6,7,14,15

When I ordered the parts I looked at a particular chart, like this one for example, there are just all sorts of different sub-models and models.

Item number 7 is 1TD-16324-00-00 and there is one unit. I ordered 2 do not know where I saw need 2 but let it be.

Now the main problem is regarding part 14 and 15 it is written as a separate part, i.e. one unit of 14 and one unit of 15 but both had the same part number. 5VY-16325-00-00, and not only do they have the same part number, but also Part number 6 was exactly the same part number. Therefore I ordered 7 units of the same item, because it says 5 units item number 5. Item 14 one unit with the same part number and so on for 15.

I have now entered another random chart, for example the one in the following link

And I see that I suddenly have too much of 5VY-16325-00-00 and that I am missing 4B1-16324-00-00. Which is number 14 and also 15.

In short - I see that part number 14-15 appears in different places with different numbers, sometimes only 1TD-16324-00-00 and sometimes only 5VY-16325-00-00 and sometimes both together.

·
Administrator
2,881 Posts
Maybe this will help identify the parts easier.
Note the differences in the slipper vs. non-slipper.
I am actually installing a slipper into my 2015 as soon as my parts arrive. Good luck.

Slipper:
Font Line Motor vehicle Parallel Rectangle

Non-Slipper:
Rectangle Font Parallel Art Drawing

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your comments. I finished assembling everything. All according to a very detailed video that is on YouTube. I still do not know if I rode fine because I did not want to start the motorcycle at a very late hour even though I am very curious. I think everything will be fine. I bought all the new pads including a new basket, mine was a bit cracked. The truth was not so easy to put together but not very difficult. Anyone who needs help can send me a message I would be happy to help.

I bought all the parts from the WEBIKE website. Everything there is very cheap compared to every site I have seen. I did not order a set but each item individually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts