Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy the Puig touring windshield but cant find it for sale anywhere till December. Anyone know of any other windshields for sale? anywhere? I also would like the Zero gravity but I dont think it s out yet. :mad:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Go to revzilla...NOW!

I want to buy the Puig touring windshield but cant find it for sale anywhere till December. Anyone know of any other windshields for sale? anywhere? I also would like the Zero gravity but I dont think it s out yet. :mad:
Went out on a test ride with my new Puig touring screen this morning. Came home to an email from Revzilla that stated the screens are available! (too late now)

Puig USA told me they could not sell to me. They recommend I go with motivation.com out of Austin Texas. Ordered the screen online from Motivation last weekend. Last Monday, Motivation contacted me and said they didn't have it in stock but it would be drop shipped from Puig USA.

Keep in mind that Puig USA is 35 minutes south of my house. They put my package on the FedEx truck that went to a town that's 35 minutes north of me. Received my screen on Wednesday and installed it that day.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Any one have a pic of this on there bike ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool Thanks for all the help. I just ordered 1 from Revzilla. They had 2 clear in stock. I wanted smoke but Ill take it for now till there are more options. They dealer said Yamaha is coming out with one also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts