Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!

Hopefully soon to be an fz09 owner! Coming from a GSXR 600 and can't wait to get my hands on the ole yamaha.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Tell your dealer that since you're spending your hard earned dollars you want the fastest FZ...The Red One...!!!

Reactions: chris1261

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't realize the obsession with the red! I've always preferred the graphite but then again i haven't even had the chance to see one in person. :eek:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Tell your dealer that since you're spending your hard earned dollars you want the fastest FZ...The Red One...!!!
Steve, you're killin me here! I thought we had an understanding regarding the lower coefficient of drag with the Liquid Graphite. I'm so disappointed...lol

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
You forget....??? Orange is a color. Red is the color.

graphite isn't a color:cool:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
My R6 was Red/Black and it was muuuuccchhh slower than my Graphite FZ:dontknow:
If it had been All Red it prob would have flown like the Wind:cool:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Graphite is definitely a great choice. So is the Orange.

But they call the red, "Rapid Red" for a damn good reason:cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting a new FZ09.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
The red or orange are good choices but Liquid Graphite is the best choice

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yea Yea Yea color isn't the only thing....:) Since you are getting a new one please make sure you go over it well. Make sure you check all of the connections, plugs, ect... Learn from my mistake. I didn't check the connection for the clutch switch under the left grip and was embarrassed every time I stalled at a light because I had to shift back to neutral to restart instead of grabbing a handful of clutch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts