Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into e fz09. I currently have a Moto Guzzi griso that I will be keeping. I've had well over 40 motorcycles in my riding career. This is the first one I've been jazzed about.

·
Super Moderator
5,699 Posts
Welcome Scot. I've been through a few bikes myself. I've been riding some sort of motorcycle or another since 1971, back when I was just a 16 year old kid. I actually rode an old Cushman scooter when I was even younger than that, back in the mid 60's.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been riding since 85. I'm still a young buck. I just have had a large mix of bikes. I've had as many as 5 at once but only have one now. I also have a fairly built fox body mustang I drive on the street and track.

·
Registered
699 Posts
You guys are so old! ;)

It is great to have you on the boards man!

The Fox body mustang was the fast car that all my buddies had back in the day! I got to drive a drag built fox body about 6 months ago, and it was certainly enough to tickle the bottom of my feet!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine made 313 rwhp on motor and 427rwhp on the bottle tune with a 150 shot. The motor is built for more, but 150 is silly on the street even with drag radials. The car weighs 3134 with me in it (235 of that is me). It looks like a completely stock sedan. (Or notchback in mustang vernacular) All of the underpinnings are from a 93 cobra. 4wheel disk, eibach swaybars, tubular control arms, subframed...the works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts