Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, nice to meet you all!! Obviously I'm here because I am about to pick up my new bike this saturday :) In the fastest color, Orange!! I'm from PA, but stationed out in WA for the next few months. Look forward to meeting you all!!:cool:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey Slink welcome and enjoy your new bike, Spring is just around the corner. Stationed? military?

Ride Safe,

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike.......you're gonna love it.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
of course the best color ever..... :cool:
It may be the Best color, but it certainly isn't the Fastest color. Ask the good people at Ferrari what the Fastest color is...lol

Reactions: Lateralus and River

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Welcome slink and enjoy your new FZ. Washington is a much nicer place to be picking up your bike this time of year. Both the Northern and Southern Cascades are gorgeous. Enjoy!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Remind of the last time that 'Ferrari Red' won the F1 Championship... Oh yeah that's right it was 8 years ago...lol:la:
8 years ago seems like yesterday. Liquid Gray hasn't ever won anything besides your heart.:)

Reactions: ridetofish

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy the bike, +1 on some great roads to explore in the pacific northwest

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've been here for almost 2 years now and I couldn't agree more, When I move back home I will miss the riding around here.... so Beautiful

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the MACHINE!
Bike's a riot!
Bike's a beast!
Bike's a machine!
Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bike and like others have said I think you will love it. I know I love the lightweight and torquey motor.

If you have any questions there is a lot of info already here on the forum so search it out.

If you can't find the info you are looking for, post up and ask. There is a lot of good advice on service, riding and modifying the bike.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys im coming from an 08' FZ1 and I've read a lot of FZ! riders switched over and loved it

·
Registered
355 Posts
C'mon guys! You know it's Matte Gray FTW!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts