Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, like many of you, am eagerly awaiting the release of the FZ09. In particular I would like to see a sport touring version. BTW I have already written Yamaha and requested cruise control.

With the first production FZ09 rolling off the assembly line on July 5th it should not be long until these reach the Yamaha dealerships.

Proud to be here.

·
Super Moderator
5,702 Posts
Welcome Trey! Just curious, where did you get the information about the first one rolling off the assembly line on July 5th. Us'ns want to know??? And along those same lines of interest, do you have any info about when they will be hitting the dealer's floor and be available for purchase. There are a bunch of us here that have money down on one and we just gots to know!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Trey! Just curious, where did you get the information about the first one rolling off the assembly line on July 5th. Us'ns want to know??? And along those same lines of interest, do you have any info about when they will be hitting the dealer's floor and be available for purchase. There are a bunch of us here that have money down on one and we just gots to know!
There is a thread on this forum entitled First Out July 5. I do not have any information pertaining to availability.
However, since they have been produced for two weeks now it should not be long until they are shipped.

·
Super Moderator
5,702 Posts
Thanks Trey.........I jumped the gun a little and made that post, and then saw the one that you are referring to. I'm still wondering though where the info came from?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts