Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I picked up my Orange FZ on Feb 1. She's still hibernating unfortunately due to the weather. This is my first new bike in over 20 years, and i am anxious to get out and twist some throttle!

12648852874_79f02f5034_n.jpg

12262064034_48713bd8f7_n.jpg

12259679346_a8c2138e70_n.jpg

After riding it stock for a while, I would like to tackle suspension, ECU, windscreen, maybe some bags for light touring. Looking forward to trips throughout NJ, NY, PA, CT and more...

Reactions: Eva and Niner

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. The orange is really a color changer in the sun with the flake.

Speaking of the hidden turbo. When I was on the phone with my insurance company they had no records of the FZ, being a new model and all.

I was on and off hold for literally an hour when at one point they asked me " Is this motorcycle equipped with nitrous oxide?" !!! I laughed pretty hard. NO2 is not at the top of my mod list...

-- ps , Knobby - Always been a Bill Hicks fan !

Reactions: knobbyaddiction

·
Vendor
2,395 Posts
Welcome.
I absolutely love the orange. It's almost as awesome as the graphite.
Get in touch with me when you're riding through the Constitution state. I'll show you the only roads you need to know. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. That Orange is a spectacular color and I really like it too. I've got the Red one, but honestly, the Orange is so close to my favorite color that it isn't even worth talking about. Nice Job!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats! I've not yet seen the orange in person either, but the pictures sure look beautiful. I really love the liquid graphite. I'm glad the dealership didn't have both colors in stock, because I would have had a miserable time deciding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts