Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just joined the forum about a week or so ago, new to the community and also a new owner of a 2014 Rapid Red FZ09 from New London County, Connecticut. Felt awesome pulling away with my brand new motorcycle with only 1mile on the clock for the first time; I've had the bike now for a month and a couple days and got about 1000miles or so and just did my second pre break in period oil change. I'm absolutely in love with this bike because of how practical it is but yet still a beast! and this is coming from a guy who has only ridden Kawasaki ninjas zx6r's and zx10's lol. She's got a couple of mods right now I've done a Ermax 25cm windscreen, smoked out my stock front signals, motodynamic smoked integrated tail, bi-xenon 6k hid kit, with led running lamps to match, custom side plate bracket, and GYTR rear spools and one low tone red hella horn.

how she looks as of today, sorry for the crappy cell phone pic
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive lighting

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome. That's gotta be one of the Fastest & Best Looking FZ-09's out there...!!!

Great Bike & Better color choice. Gotta Love it....!!!:cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. That's gotta be one of the Fastest & Best Looking FZ-09's out there...!!!

Great Bike & Better color choice. Gotta Love it....!!!:cool:

Thanks man!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome,Congradulations, and Hello. Glad you joined us.
:color: :cool: :color:

I'd have bought red but they were out of stock where I bought mine. I did find a red FZ-09 but it was $1000 more than Liquid Graphite. I do like the wheel color.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and looking good!
We have to meet up and ride at some point.
Deffinatly! Weekends work best for me so just let me know when you wanna and we'll go from there, we should try and host a mini fazer ride soon before it gets too cold

Welcome,Congradulations, and Hello. Glad you joined us.
:color: :cool: :color:

I'd have bought red but they were out of stock where I bought mine. I did find a red FZ-09 but it was $1000 more than Liquid Graphite. I do like the wheel color.

Thanks doc! Yeah I like the liquid graphite myself, but I love the red! I got lucky getting mine I guess you could say right place at the right time. Also my buddy and his father have the other two colors so I figured It was a must to get the red

·
Vendor
2,404 Posts
I know there are at least 3 of us here in the Waterbury area that ride the FZ-09.
Weekends are best for me as well. Just not this coming weekend. Ha.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know there are at least 3 of us here in the Waterbury area that ride the FZ-09.
Weekends are best for me as well. Just not this coming weekend. Ha.
Nice the more the merrier! And it's fine haha whenever man.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone else get there headlight recall letter in the mail yet?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I got mine today.
I'm simply going to disregard since I'll be going the HID route very soon.
I got hids in mine already. Too many ****ing wires lol so I don't care either. True bixenon set up as well.

Reactions: Niner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts