Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Ratty, are you UK ex-pat? Good written English if you aren't!

Tail tidy....you won't got far wrong with this one for the price. The bloke who makes them has posted on the forum somewhere aswell. Don't know if he will post to Dubai, I imagine he would though. I've got one and am well impressed.

2021+. Yamaha MT-09 & FZ-09 Tail Tidy *Plug & Play*. *Key Lock Protection* | eBay

The carbon Akra is the only one I'd entertain at the minute, you know it will be spot on and it retains the O2 sensor so won't give you any trouble on that score.

Something you haven't mentioned that I'd add to your list is an Evotech radiator guard. They're well made and decent for the money. Shame the evotech tail tidy isn't a bit cheaper, that would be worth having aswell if it weren't so damn expensive.

·
Registered
127 Posts
So my bike is here - went to the yamaha showroom to pay the remaining 70%
This is my bike… Storm Flou
View attachment 168717

next to that they had a customer’s black MT09

View attachment 168718

I do like my colour. But the black does look nice. The blue also looks awesome

outside I saw a nice black R6

View attachment 168720

Anyway, I have to wait for the ports to send the vehicle docs through to yamaha and then they will send them through to me so I can get the bike registered at the RTA and then they ride into the sunset

trying to get this done tomorrow morning, but seeing as Friday is a day off in the Middle East and has only just changed to a working day from jan 1st onwards, it could get delayed

let’s see
I prefer your colour too, good choice. Happy riding mate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts