Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a fz 09 2 days ago.The white label on it says 5/14. My Friend and member badd boy let me ride his last week and I knew it was the one for me.the last bike I had was over 20 years ago because I started raising the family but my last of three just finished high school and now I'm back in the saddle.looking forward to chatting with other 09 friends

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats on the purchase -- You are going to love this machine!!!! What color is it??? Because some colors are faster than others. LOL

Reactions: dnormoy

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Welcome to the club. You just purchased the motorcycle of the year. Congrats. What color?

Please tell me you got the most exclusive color...

·
Registered
54 Posts
I new that ride would get you hooked :cool: welcome to the forum and make sure you use the search button before asking a question. chances are somebody already asked that question before you did and guys have answered it already.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome to the club. You just purchased the motorcycle of the year. Congrats. What color?

Please tell me you got the most exclusive color...

that is some funny sheet!!!! We both ask what Color??? He probably thinks we are a bunch of racists!!! LOL

100_1122_zps4d80efac.jpg

Reactions: dnormoy

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Honestly, because there is really nothing contentious on this forum. All we have come up with is the ability to rip on each other's color choice.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Congrats on your 09 and welcome to the forum.

Give yourself plenty of time getting your riding skills back. I've had a couple riding gaps. In '99 I returned after a 20 year gap, I had no idea how fast I was going without looking at the speedo lol.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood. You chose wisely with your color choice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts