Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congratulations on the nice bike. What color did you get? And welcome to the boards.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Uwish......and congrats on the new FZ! Hopefully, winter will be over sooner rather than later and you can enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Got the dark matte grey and black one, I don't know what the color is officially called but I like it! All my past bikes were black with my most recent one being a K9 750 Gixxer. One ride on my friend's FZ and I was hooked....so here I am.. :cool:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the MACHINE!
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
FZ09 Eh....good choice.

Used to fly into Vancouver and Campbell Island on my last job.

Beautiful area.

Welcome aboard!

·
Super Moderator
4,341 Posts
Welcome to the gang and nice color choice!
You are living in a beautiful part of the planet.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Thanks!

Got the dark matte grey and black one, I don't know what the color is officially called but I like it! All my past bikes were black with my most recent one being a K9 750 Gixxer. One ride on my friend's FZ and I was hooked....so here I am.. :cool:
Congratulations and welcome. Smart move on the upgrade and you got the hottest color. (Officially Matt Gray). The lighter one is Matt Silver. Tough time to buy though with our interminable weather. But, that just makes it that much more fun when you do get it out of lay up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts