Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
My name is Aleks and I'm living in the UK.
I've just joined the forum because I've put a deposit down on the mt09 sp 2021. Should be receiving the bike mid to end of July. Current bike is an T700Sm, love the bike it's been a blast to have it and develop it the way I wanted with brakes, velocity stacks and supermoto wheels.
Time to move on to the triple and the new sp has ticked all the boxes for me.
Aleks

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Hi Aleks,
Nice T7! Love it. I'm in the waiting game too, my SP doesn't get here until August so I've watched every UK MT 9 video available. Over and over again. Looking forward to seeing yours!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Aleks,
Nice T7! Love it. I'm in the waiting game too, my SP doesn't get here until August so I've watched every UK MT 9 video available. Over and over again. Looking forward to seeing yours!
Cheers, can't wait for mine as well... Keep watching videos and looking for parts to put on... Exhaust is top on my list, not that it needs more power, but loosing some weight is always nice and awe all love a nice sound.
Aleks

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Cheers, I get it about the parts and weight. Rode over to look at some MT 9's in Houston. Just to see the bike in person. In my personal opinion, this bike is hotter than a billy goat in a pepper patch! Yamaha has got another winner in the books. Pros say it handles like a dream and the CP3 continues to be a great motor. The bike is impressive in person and I actually think Yamaha did a great job on the exhaust. Took some self control not to buy this grey one which has been already sold. Let me know what you find for parts.
Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts