1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lafontaine-tunnel-jan-2012.jpg

Hello,
My name is Martin and I have an addiction....:cool:

I have been riding bikes for close to 34 years. Started with dirtbikes and then cafe racers and sportbikes.

Ever since I have laid eyes on the new FZ, I have been google-ing everything there is to read on this bike and I am sold!
As soon as my yearly bonus comes in, I will be heading over to my local Yammy dealer and ordering one.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Hello and Welcome Martin/Mongo. When I saw the name Mongo, my first thought was "Mongo" on the WERA forum. He and his wife own WERA and I thought that maybe he had been bitten by the FZ09 bug. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home here.....pretty much all of us here love the FZ

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome to the forum Martin. fellow Canadian. that must be some wicked bonus if you get a new bike with it and a very good choice.. Mongo is that any relation to the guy in the movie Blazing Saddles LOL..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Mongo! ... the Canadian contingent continues to grow! I'll be the first to ask the question... so... what colour will you be getting? Something to go with your cones?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome Mongo! ... the Canadian contingent continues to grow! I'll be the first to ask the question... so... what colour will you be getting? Something to go with your cones?
Most probably Liquid Graphite, but not really diggin' the blue hoops. The orange is tempting, but I will wait to see it from up close.

I thank you all for the warm welcome!
Marthy, merci l'ami:cool:

Mongo is a nick name given to me by my co-workers... As in "MONGO HUNGRY" (George of the jungle)

Happy holidays to all:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts