Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great big G'day from South Australia , taking a MT-09 out for a test tomorrow so hopping for clear roads . Currently running an Aprilia Shiver so I will be intrested in what the inline triple will be like , so far its the only configeration I havent ridden so looking forward to that.
Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
10 Posts
A great big G'day from South Australia , taking a MT-09 out for a test tomorrow so hopping for clear roads . Currently running an Aprilia Shiver so I will be intrested in what the inline triple will be like , so far its the only configeration I havent ridden so looking forward to that.
Cheers
Matt
Hey mate, take cash you will need it haha what shop are you test riding it from

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey mate, take cash you will need it haha what shop are you test riding it from
Not taking any cash with me the last time I did that I ended up with an Aprila Shiver:) . Coast Yamaha are being kind (foolish)enough to let me ride there demo

I'll 2nd that. The only thing I could possibly add is to take your shiver with you & ask for a decent ride away price :)
I've never traded in a bike yet ,I lke to hold on to my bikes for a little while just incase I bend one.

·
Super Moderator
4,452 Posts
A great big G'day from South Australia , taking a MT-09 out for a test tomorrow so hopping for clear roads . Cheers Matt
Enjoy the test ride and be sure to test all of the drive modes, if you're comfortably with that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts