Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey FZ-09'ers...new guy here from north San Diego, to make my story short, ive been riding since 2008, my first bike was a 07'gsxr 600, i joined the Marines, stationed down here in Pendleton, and been here since and lovin it especially the weather, i just recently purchased a new 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 and what can i say, she is truly a beast...

Today 20140730-i did my MSF ARC on base pretty good...

Aenough of that , my name is Peter im 28 filipino hawaiian, and i love to ride...hopefully to attend some so.cal meets.

Ive had my FZ-09 for 3 weeks now, and what I've done to it just simply accessories i guess...

~Graves Frame Sliders
~Graves Swing Arm Spools
~Graves Fender Elominator Kit
~Powerbronze Carbon Fiber Bellypan Chin

Im waiting for my Graves Slip-On Exhaust and Puig Smoked tinted windscreen.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, ill be good once i get my graves exhaust and puig windscreen...thats if ill take her to the track~ that will be a different story

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Thanks for your service and welcome. San Diego is a great place...lived down there for a while. Go Aztecs!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard! Fastest color for sure :)
Thanks, i did like the orange one, i tried reasoning with em if i get the orange, they can swap in the blue rims but the boss didnt approve, but im really happy with this, i love it

·
Registered
877 Posts
Holla if you decide to go to Palomar Mountain.

I'm there every Sunday.

Red FZ 09 and FZ 07.

Reactions: motoFZ9

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome from the other coast! :) If you go to the track we'll want video for sure...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome! I'm a SD resident too and a sailor...let me know if you ever want to ride! I'll be out of town for the next couple of weeks. I'm gonna take the 09 to Montana for a bit.

Zach

Reactions: motoFZ9

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
My Bruddah, Aloha and welcome from the 808. Mahalo for your keeping us safe. Glad to see you chose the fastest FZ-the Graphite model. Ride safe and stay safe. Aloha...

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice, definitely down, next week sunday?
I'm here every Sunday, rain or shine.

Have a ranch literally across the street from the mountain, and a quarter mile from The Tight Side aka South Grade S - 6.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts