Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently received the Cycleworld with the FZ-09 on the cover and instantly fell in love with the bike. I do like the 2 bikes I have now, but it's been enough years since I've had a new bike and I'm hoping this will be the one! I will have to test ride one before I make my decision as I'm a tad picky when it comes to seats, ergos, power characteristics, suspension, etc.... Hoping to make the demo rides in Daytona or Orlando in October and make my decision. This is a great forum with lots of info about a bike that is not even out yet! I've ridden several Triumph triples and liked the Tiger 800 best, so this bike is right in line with the Triumph (albeit $3000 cheaper):eek: I've been riding since I was 9. I grew up in Connecticut, moved to Colorado after high school, then moved to Florida in 1992. There is some good riding in Florida, if you know where to find it! But I like to go to N. Georgia or N.C. for the good twisties!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Heck yeah man! Welcome to the site, and thank you for the information that you shared about the demo bikes! Wish I still lived in FL, so I could go check it out!

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site EricSV. Most of us are chomping at the bit to get an FZ and quite a few of us on here have deposits down and are just waiting for the phone call from the dealer. Honestly, this has been some of the longest days for me.....waiting for the bike to arrive.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcome to the site EricSV. Most of us are chomping at the bit to get an FZ and quite a few of us on here have deposits down and are just waiting for the phone call from the dealer. Honestly, this has been some of the longest days for me.....waiting for the bike to arrive.
I'm waiting for the call from my dealer too. Interestingly he said he has only had one other person ask about the bike........I'm hoping I can still get a bike if I wait till after I get to demo one. Do you ever do schools at Jennings GP?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts