Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a 2008 Triumph Street Triple and a 2000 Kawasaki ZRX 1100. I am ready to sell both bikes soon. I was going to get a new Triple, but after seeing the FZ 09, am not sure. I really love my Triple, but the dealer is not that close by and I am not exactly thrilled with their service level either. The Yamaha dealer is very close by and I've had good experiences every time I've been there in the past.

Besides the service issue, the bike just looks cool and I like it. Will need to get in to the dealer soon and see in person.

Still not 100% sure that the Yamaha is going to be my next bike, so I joined here to learn as much as I could from current owners. Looking forward to being part of this Forum and community. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Welcome Danny Boy! Well, you are in the same boat as the rest of us here, the FZ 09 is due to be released in Sept. sometime so no one here actually owns one just yet. We have several members here that have seen the bike in person at the display at the Laguna Seca MotoGP race last month. Anyway, thanks for joining us here and hope you stick around and enjoy one of the new Yamaha FZ 09's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts