Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my rapid red 09 today what a great bike, more power than I need.not a big fan of red but it was the only one within 300 miles so I bought it. Thanks for a great site been drooling over all the pics and articals for over a week waiting for my loan approval. First new bike since 1986 glad I pulled the trigger on it.ride on!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Yes. Welcome aboard.

Nice choice for a New Bike -- I'm sure you'll have a Blast with it.

The RED will grow on you.....might even become All consuming because it's the Fastest of all the FZ-09's :cool:

Reactions: Blake643

·
Registered
81 Posts
You picked the right color, trust me. I was just in those parts the other day. Drove down US-30 past the huge wind farm. Very cool.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
You picked the right color, trust me. I was just in those parts the other day. Drove down US-30 past the huge wind farm. Very cool.
It's not only that it's The Fastest FZ, it's also been Voted The Best Looking too:eagerness:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Welcome :hello: Congrats on the new bike!

I have a custom paint job, so I kind-of feel left out of the whole "fastest color" debate.... but my bike was born Rapid Red, so the Rapid Red bikes are the fastest [email protected]!!*!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome! :) I wasn't sure about the red from the picture on the Yamaha site, but once I saw it in person I knew it was the right choice. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Rapid Red FZ. Pretty exciting stuff......first new bike since '86!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First brand new bike since 86, have had lots of bikes over the years.decided on buying a new fz after realizing my body wont take riding motocross anymore bummed cause I had to sell my crf 450 what better way to cheer up than a brand new Fz what a great choice just rolled up 150 miles today really love all the power didnt like the pogo effect on tbe bumps turned the dampening all the way hard front and rear bike seems alot better now.what a great forum I can find an answer to just about anything on here

·
Registered
511 Posts
Steve didn't you say you were color blind? Cause your avatar is a picture of a Blazin' Orange!...JK.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Yes. Welcome aboard.

Nice choice for a New Bike -- I'm sure you'll have a Blast with it.

The RED will grow on you.....might even become All consuming because it's the Fastest of all the FZ-09's :cool:
Aloha and welcome! It will grow on you like a severe case of Herpes... Lol
Look to the Graphite for instant itch relief.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts