Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi it's Voytek here. I've been looking around the forum for some time but now it is almost official ! My dealer got the bike in, if all goes as planned will pick it up tomorrow ! :):toothy9:

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Congrats on getting the new FZ.... and hope you are enjoying our little bit of the interwebs.

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Right on and welcome from a fellow njer. Where you located?

Sent from my hot secretary, dictated but not read

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Central Morris county area.

Sent from my hot secretary, dictated but not read

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Beck, I might have seen you a couple of weeks ago close to rt 10 in parsippany? By the Stop & SHop light?
that was probably me - I live down route 10 farther west but i work in parsippany so that's how i usually get home - what were you doing in my neck of the woods?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey voytek from NJ,
Welcome man, can't encourage you enough to buy the bike. I've ridden for years (last 10 on a FJR) and I love the FZ09. Very fun bike and lots of goodies are coming out for it all the time. This is great forum, lots of info and great members.

quicksilver

·
Registered
81 Posts
Burlington county in da fz 09 house

·
Registered
81 Posts
Haha who cares when you got the fz 09

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
81 Posts
Browns mills just outside of macguire air force base

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So it is official now ! Just got it today. Of course it was raining but Sunday is looking clear !

·
Registered
337 Posts
What was your color choice? Post up a picture and let the modifications begin, they never seem to stay stock long.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got the red one! Was looking at orange but it was sold already when I seen it.
I have plenty of ideas for mods but budget is tight so will have to take it easy :)
So far only 15 miles or so in rain. I think I might actually get up early on Sunday to go for a ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts