Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome and congrats on picking the fastest color available!

Did you work any "Down East Dickering" on the price? <G>

Took mine out for a 25 mile ride to the dealership to set up first service next week. I've managed to squeeze in 500 miles in 15 days, even in crappy weather. Temp was around 46F, brrrr, but fun!

JW

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks great man, welcome!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome and congrats on picking the fastest color available!

Did you work any "Down East Dickering" on the price? <G>

Took mine out for a 25 mile ride to the dealership to set up first service next week. I've managed to squeeze in 500 miles in 15 days, even in crappy weather. Temp was around 46F, brrrr, but fun!

JW
I'm an employee of the dealership I bought it from. So, use your imagination on my deal. :)

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Congrats on picking the right color! What part of Maine are you from? I grew up in Gardiner, moved out west in 94.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on picking the right color! What part of Maine are you from? I grew up in Gardiner, moved out west in 94.
I grew up in South China/Vassalboro and live in Windsor now. The home of Hussey's General Store :D

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Wow I lived in North Vassalboro for a year. Went to Carl B Lord Junior High. I knew the Hussey's very well. In fact my best and oldest friend lives in South China.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Welcome Hotshoe, I have a 1125CR too. Part of one anyway, the Buell clubmans on my FZ 09. Love Maine, used to go to Newagen often, south of Boothbay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts