Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Cesar. I live in El Segundo CA. I've been riding for 25 years, started with a ´88 Yamaha FZ400RR, then moved to a '93 Honda CBR400RR, to a '96 Honda CBR900RR, a couple of Honda CBR954RR ('02 and '03 models), then I switched back to Yamaha again with a '03 FZ1, '08 FZ1 and a '06 FZ1 (50th Anniversary livery) which I sold last year. I remained bikeless for almost a year until I got the bug to ride again. I was kind of ready to get another FZ1 when I came across the incredible new bike. I read a lot about it, watched many videos and one thing that caught my attention is how people were having so much fun, laughing inside their helmets when riding the FZ09 so I got me a brand new '15 silver FZ09 a couple of days ago. Mods not that many at the moment I just want to get a feeling of how it handles and go from there. I ordered some shorty levers, frame sliders and I'm thinking about the radiator cover and probably a Akrapovic system in the near future.

Thanks for this great source of information which made my decision a lot easier.

Cesar, 2015 Yamaha FZ1.JPG

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike. Yep, it's more fun than you can imagine until you actually experience it!

Reactions: caupina
1 - 7 of 7 Posts