Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Big Hello to the Forum. Just picked up my New 2015 Yellow FZ 09. Been riding Victory bikes the last 2 years. Time to have some fun............;)

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum morefunner, and congrats on the new FZ. I really like the '15 yeller ones!

Reactions: morefunner

·
Registered
216 Posts
A Big Hello to the Forum. Just picked up my New 2015 Yellow FZ 09. Been riding Victory bikes the last 2 years. Time to have some fun............;)
hey morefunner
Welcome to the forum. Just noticed it was 65º in Houston, so I'm sure you are probably riding today. I grew up in CC and spent a lot of time on the road in the late 60's. The main thing I miss about the Gulf Coast is riding all year long. I live in Alaska now, much shorter season. Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Triplethreat and Quicksilver. born and raised here quicksilver. Started out at 38 degrees and warmed up to 61. Beautiful day today

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome brother! It always a shock to me when I find out someone else is from Corpus being as its so small haha. I was born and raised there as well left in 2012 when I joined the Navy. I sure do miss some boat n net!

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your excellent choice of sport bikes. It has to be a major blast to drop 250+ pounds off your ride, not to mention all of the other physical differences. Have fun with your new toy!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the MACHINE, bro!
Great color.
Great bike.
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey how you doing! I bought my bike the same day as you, and at the same dealership. We need to get together and ride these things and let the dealership mates reunite. Lol. See ya around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome brother! It always a shock to me when I find out someone else is from Corpus being as its so small haha. I was born and raised there as well left in 2012 when I joined the Navy. I sure do miss some boat n net!
I live a mile away from the Mexican Red lobster never could take the restaurant seriously when you order by yelling down a PVC pipe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I figured they'd eventually get an actual drive through system deemed worthy for the 21st century but hey guess it gives the place character lol ??

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome to a great forum, hold on to your wallet! From another Yeller 2015 owner.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome to a great motorcycle and forum. Nice color choice :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts