Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Just got my Fz-09 today! Put 110 miles on her and loving every single one of them!

I'm a web developer here in Boulder, CO. Just moved to the area on monday, actually haha. Been riding for about 3 years now and this is my 4th bike.

I went from an '83 nighthawk 550 to an '02 sv650s. From there I went to the fz6 which was great, but I missed the torque of the sv. When I sold my bike before moving here I thought I'd get a WRX instead... well after running the numbers and almost crying at the payment i'd be looking at, I decided to get a bike instead! After searching around and almost having the chance to buy an '07 superduke 990, i decided that I didn't want to deal with craigslist and instead wanted to get my very first brand new bike!

I'm really glad I did!

Meet Ruby:

We had a fun day, and are looking forward to another tomorrow!

Thanks all!
- Adam

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike. I've never been to Colorado, but I enjoy the mountain of E. TN and N. GA on the FZ. Oh, great color choice BTW!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Great shots. Welcome and ride safe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I named my girl Ruby too. Good choice. You now live in one of the most amazing places to have an FZ. Welcome.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Very nice! We will have to hook up for a ride soon!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
663 Posts
If you're near Denver, a pic near either Red Rocks, or Garden of the Gods would be cool.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I can pull that off this week probably. Red rocks is less than 10 minutes from me. I will see what I can do!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
How about a pic in front of a dispensary hahaha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts