Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have contacted my local dealer and will have the first red FZ-09 in my area. I am pretty pumped about this bike as I need a change. I am selling my '07 BMW 800ST to get this bike. Cover me, I'm going in... Of course, there aren't many good roads in Arkansas for this type of bike.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Welcome to the site Rinkydink! Not sure where you live in Arkansas, but I have friends in IL/MO that go to Ark. every year to ride the twisties and they tell me that there are some really great roads down there. Personally, I was on Rt. 7 in Ark. many years ago and it was just a ton of fun. If I lived closer to that area, I'm sure I'd be spending some time over there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Triplethreat, my remarks were of course tongue in cheek...just between us, we have some the better roads in the good ole USA.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Ahhh, I see what you did there. And I promise.......I won't tell anyone about them.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I would prefer you do tell them...just tell them to make sure and stay in their lane!
I go through the same thing down here. My driveway is 18 miles from Deals Gap and you just can't believe how many cars/trucks/other bikes are on the wrong side of the yellow when riding it.

Reactions: rinkydink
1 - 7 of 7 Posts