Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gone through the galleries so far, looking forward to check out the site!

--> (So. Cal dude if anyone wants to RIDE)

·
Registered
582 Posts
welcome to the forum and read on... lots of good stuff for sure. At least you have the good weather to start racking up miles. I did 198 miles today with 3 other riders with no particular place to go......

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike B-WAGON. There is a lot of good info on the forum. Read, learn, ask, enjoy.....that's why we are all here!

·
Vendor
2,394 Posts
Welcome.
I really dig the orange... wish there was a splash more of it (like the red).
Anywho, post some pictures of the niner!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
welcome and congratulations! I have a Blazing Orange waiting for me once they tell me the loan from my first bike is closed. I really love the silver highlights and that beautiful orange metallic. Please add yourself to our VIN list (link below)

Niner, I strongly suspect that they only painted the tank orange because this metallic orange is gorgeous, and is likely far more expensive than the other colors. I plan on spreading that orange around, maybe by adding some of those Ermax style pieces.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Congrats man. I have my heart set on Orange, almost got one last week but they wanted to charge me a $1000 dealer set up fee and I walked. I'm still lookin for the right deal but will join you soon.

·
Registered
666 Posts
That wasn't your bike at the Lookout Roadhouse today was it? Orange bike w/Mission Motorsports plates still on it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow... Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

eolith
I do like this orange, it really pops in the California SUN in the high 70's and low 80's this week.
(sorry Eastern State guys)

knobby
Yeah there some dealer gouging going on for this bike, I think I got the best I can do considering its popularity.

Travis
That wasn't me, I was at Bert's Mega Mall buying some NEW Alpine Stars Gear :)

Thanks again for the welcomes!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts