Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a big fan of the 09 and will likely be buying one late this season or early next to add to my little stable of bikes. Just hoping to talk and learn more about the bike through your community!

Hello
Randall

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm a big fan of the 09 and will likely be buying one late this season or early next to add to my little stable of bikes. Just hoping to talk and learn more about the bike through your community!

Hello
Randall
Welcome Aboard Randall, This forum is scarier than the Bike and the FZ-09 is wicked!!!! LOL JK -- Welcome abroad!!! This is a fun bunch!!!! :)

Reactions: Desert Rat

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome! Do you have a bike/bikes now. What are you coming from?

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum Randall and I'm sure you'll enjoy throwing a leg over a new FZ09.....they're awesome machines.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Do you have a bike/bikes now. What are you coming from?

Right now I've got a 2013 CB1100, a 2012 XR1200X with a crap tons of work done to it, makes more power than a stock Vrod (and it's for sale by the way) and a 79 CB750K I'm restoring. Trying to sell the XR to get a lighter, more capable naked and the FZ09 is one of the 2 bikes I'm looking to replace it with. The other being the Super Duke R but I'm just not sure if it's really $10 000 better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts