Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live just outside of Houston, Tx and I picked up my Rapid Red FZ-09 from the dealer last weekend. I rode sport bikes many years ago, starting with a Ninja 600, then a Kawasaki ZX-7, and finally a Honda CBR 900. I decided it was time to start riding again. While researching the Ducati Monster and Aprilia Shiver, I stumbled across the FZ-09 and fell in love with it. The dealer had already installed a full Graves exhaust, Power Commander, Graves fender eliminator and frame sliders. This bike is fantastic!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Congrats on your 09 and welcome to the forum. I considered the Shiver before I heard about the 09 last summer but the weight was a deal breaker for me, I don't like to go much over 400 pounds.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Awesome. Any other mods on the docket?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
welcome guy! many safe miles!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome TSG! Glad you're enjoying the bike... hate that I can't share our snow with you! :p ;) :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I ride in Houston and the surrounding area every chance I get. There are a couple other forum members that ride here too. Welcome!

IMG_1312.jpg

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome and congrasts! That's awesome that you got it with those mods. I've got a 15" double bubble MRA screen that I'm selling.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts