Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I picked up my FZ-09 yesterday (Red) and came across this forum and thought it would be cool to sign up and hang out! It's nice to see that there's already a ton of information here, and a forum dedicated just to the FZ-09. I look forward to getting to know all you guys and cant wait to get some miles under my belt!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Car

·
Vendor
2,404 Posts
Hey all,

I picked up my FZ-09 yesterday (Red) and came across this forum and thought it would be cool to sign up and hang out! It's nice to see that there's already a ton of information here, and a forum dedicated just to the FZ-09. I look forward to getting to know all you guys and cant wait to get some miles under my belt!

View attachment 4298
Welcome.
The smile says it all!

P.S. Time to lose that plastic tumor on the rear. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome.
The smile says it all!

P.S. Time to lose that plastic tumor on the rear. ;)
Absolutely. Here in TX, they make us keep a credit card size inspection sticker under the actual plate so it can be pretty difficult to abide by their ridiculous laws, and still make it look nice. It's certainly on the list for things to get done. Frame sliders, exhaust, and undertail kit..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the group from over in Ft. Worth. This an awesome bike and this is a great group of people here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts