Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My good friend in Maryville TN says state cops from many other city's handed out 156 tickets last weekend on the Dragon to cut down on the crashes and fatality's. Unfortunately one motorcyclist died.
Anybody on the 129 last weekend?

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
I was there on Sunday and you need to see the picture that I posted in the "Pictures and Videos section" .....titled..."Not exactly an FZ......but interesting anyway"

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All those bikes in a row that's a beautiful sight. Nice picture Threat.
I avoid that area on weekends. So many great roads there your a lucky man.

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
I am fortunate, but then again, I moved here mindful of all the great roads in the area. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I am fortunate, but then again, I moved here mindful of all the great roads in the area. :)
I'm in the north east and I've actually debated on moving out to the Research Triangle area in NC. I'm a software engineer so I could probably find good work there.

Either that or california or Arizona or something.

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
I hear ya. I'm 18 miles to Deals Gap!

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
<------- Check it out.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First time I came down five years ago I didn't want to go home. This would be the week I come, couldn't make it due to new hip. I'll be there next year on the FZ maybe, hopefully. Dame I'll be there come hell or high water!

·
Super Moderator
5,708 Posts
First time I came down five years ago I didn't want to go home. This would be the week I come, couldn't make it due to new hip. I'll be there next year on the FZ maybe, hopefully. Dame I'll be there come hell or high water!
Just because a guy gets a new hip, you use that for an excuse to not come to the hill? :) Honestly, I can't imagine one of my main body parts getting replaced like that. Good luck with the recovery and maybe I'll see ya next year..........on the FZ of course.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts