Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone baked the headlight assembly? I'm looking to R/R the emitter arrays with the larger 4 or even 5 emittier versions and just wanted to ask if anyone else has any experience with them? It would be nice to have spare board or two on hand incase I screw up the solder (before anyone asks, I commute at 530 everyday. In florida. Yes I need the light, if its not the wildlife, its the old people/tourists out to ruin your day)

·
Registered
198 Posts
If you're afraid to ruin the unit invest in something from Denali... they're LED's arre pricey but damn near brighter than most high beams...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone here know where I can buy a rechargeable bike light set?
I think this site about Vont rechargeable backlight can help you because I bought the lights for my bike right there and I am satisfied with the quality. First of all, I like it because it shines brightly and this is a great advantage because I always finish work at night and when I go home it is dark so if I didn't have strong lights on my bike it would be much harder and more dangerous. In addition, I like that they are rechargeable and are rarely discharged so that makes my life enormously easier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts