Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the 2 screws for adjustment and play with it but dont notice change, how it work, i try to lower it to avoid to light on the top of the trees!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Seriously though if your headlight is really pointing at tree tops then I doubt that the adjustment will compensate for it, rather it sounds like either the bulb is loose, incorrectly installed or that the entire head light nacelle is incorrectly mounted.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Na mine was at the trees until I adjusted it also.

The low and high beams are so far apart though, I read yesterday that someone had the same issue. I can either adjust my headlight so its perfect, but then my high beam is still too high.

Or I can adjust my high beam until its perfect, but then my low beam is too low.

Just a poorly designed reflector. Oh my god........dont let CD599 read that.........he will think his headlight is fantastic.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sometimes I think I blind the cars in front of me when I see them swerve left and right until they hit the tree or mail box in front of me... Then I think it is divine intervention... Then I think of manfred mann... oh yeah, definitely Manfred mann... At least that is what I tell their Insurance company...

When I say that... the insurance company never wants to talk to me ever again???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts