Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recklessly speeding Oakland motorcyclist shows little regret | www.ktvu.com

I watched the 25 min. video a couple days ago. Now there's a report with the guys sentencing and everything. Has anybody seen the video of this guy riding through traffic. Absolutely nuts. And a CHP plane was filming almost the whole ride!!

The guy's a good rider, but ultimately, it is reckless riding and a danger to the public.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Christ, that guy couldn't possibly sound any dumber.

Seriously, it sounds like he has some sort of mental disability.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't watched the report to hear him speak. But watching the complete CHP footage was like the best episode of COPS ever. This guys blasting through traffic, and has no idea he's being filmed from an airplane! Zooms into his house like business as usual... until he gets the knock at the door.

I can't find the original footage anymore but someone out there might be able to locate it.

Have you ever heard those Freestyle MX riders have a conversation?? Always chock full of literary brilliance!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Does anyone else find it unsettling that the CHP essentially has a spy plane?

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
The guy is as dumb as a sack of rocks.

He should have had his bike impounded and license suspended.

Full CHP "Chase" Video

Video Interview With Retard

Image from his Facebook page:

http://s28.postimg.cc/7lujir959/Screen_shot_2014_05_04_at_8_52_55_PM.png

The ability to ride 120mph in a straight line, and pop some wheelies, does not make him a "good rider"

The fact that he would rather sell the bike than take a safety course (and then turn around and buy a faster bike) only proves how dumb he is.

Hopefully, when this shit catches up with him... and it will catch up with him, he only takes himself out and not anyone else.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
A nice reminder that these days its okay to live out back behind the parents house in a studio, pay no rent, have a nice sport bike and a Corvette. Why care about the safety of others around you when mommy and daddy will bail you out?

merica!

·
Registered
225 Posts
A nice reminder that these days its okay to live out back behind the parents house in a studio, pay no rent, have a nice sport bike and a Corvette. Why care about the safety of others around you when mommy and daddy will bail you out?

merica!
Merica?

Oh ffs.

This happens everywhere. Trust me.

Travel some. You'll see spoiled little wastes of sperm all over the world.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Merica?

Oh ffs.

This happens everywhere. Trust me.

Travel some. You'll see spoiled little wastes of sperm all over the world.
Oh god, we are all screwed!!! Idiocracy is around the corner.. brace yourselves!

·
Registered
38 Posts
This guy is my hero! Yes he broke the law, but if he can do controlled wheelies at 120, then I don't see any issues with it personally.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Am I the only one that appreciated his responses... "Ride in the fog.. planes can't see you very well" ... hahaha

·
Registered
204 Posts
Am I the only one that appreciated his responses... "Ride in the fog.. planes can't see you very well" ... hahaha
No I found him quite entertaining. He's obviously skilled at what he does. Calling him a spoilt brat, is unfounded. He's a biker, who enjoys riding fast. He got caught by underhand law enforcement tactics, and yet he still chooses to laugh in their faces.

Hats off to him.

As for the danger he caused? Yes maybe to himself, but realistically, he may of dinged another car, if he binned it. But he was in full concentration and in full control. Losing control would have been unlikely. Idiots on their cells everyday driving one foot from the car infront, slurping on their slurpies are far more likely to injure others than this DUDE !

·
Registered
38 Posts
No I found him quite entertaining. He's obviously skilled at what he does. Calling him a spoilt brat, is unfounded. He's a biker, who enjoys riding fast. He got caught by underhand law enforcement tactics, and yet he still chooses to laugh in their faces.

Hats off to him.

As for the danger he caused? Yes maybe to himself, but realistically, he may of dinged another car, if he binned it. But he was in full concentration and in full control. Losing control would have been unlikely. Idiots on their cells everyday driving one foot from the car infront, slurping on their slurpies are far more likely to injure others than this DUDE !
I could not agree more!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Or, if he went down, someone swerves to avoid running over the body laying down in front of them, hits another car, creates a HUGE accident with higher casualties than just himself. He'll slow down A LOT faster than a minivan can if he drops his bike, and many times there's not going to be much that anyone can do to avoid hitting them. Sure, we can say 'Well those people shouldn't have swerved!,' but realistically, if anyone swerved and injured someone else, it would ultimately be this guy's fault.

Don't get me wrong, I like watching this kind of stuff, but not on a crowded freeway where you could cause harms to others. I think you should be allowed to do anything that will put yourself at risk, if you're crazy enough to, but the moment you put others in danger is where I draw the line. Be reasonable about it - find somewhere else to do this that isn't as crowded instead of doing it on the freeway, swerving in and out of traffic.

Also, 'losing control would have been unlikely' is a poor excuse to ride like a madman through traffic. That's like saying 'I pointed my gun at someones face as a joke, but it's okay, I was in full control the whole time!' Still not okay.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts