Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have one.. didn't use it. It's plastic and their instructions have you cut the plastics under your tail section.
Not something I wanted to do.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read that it could be installed without cutting, and it makes for a cleaner install. Might have to check it out.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
There are a few on ebay.

yamaha fz-09 fender eliminator | eBay

And one that comes with 4 led turn signals for just under $80.

FZ 09 FZ 09 MT09 MT 09 Yamaha Fender Eliminator Tail Tidy Black 2014 2015 4T S | eBay

If you plan to use the stock turn signals, they use a special OEM mounting setup. For that you need to buy an Evotech, R&G Racing or Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit.

Aftermarket Performance Parts and Accessories for Yamaha FZ-09 / MT-09 2013, 2014, 2015 | Motostarz USA | Motostarz.com

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
The space ships gotta go. Anyone have any experience with this?

Fender Eliminator Kit Yamaha Fz-09 SS Tail Tidy Tag Holder with Turn Signals https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K7JMWWS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_xrgcvb15XPB7G
I looked at that one along with everything else I could find. Never did find what I wanted so I fabbed one out of sheet metal for only a few dollars. It mounts to the stock location without any cutting or trimming necessary and the seat lock is still accessible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts