1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
734 Posts
Got one cummin , my driveway gets muddy and mud on the shock . And its very muddy now , cold rair , more rain , more cold. Eeeeee

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I think DNFDOUG got one (could be wrong?)

@biojester - if you eliminate the fender, this bike kicks up quite a bit of shit on the road. Thus extender would help mitigate the back spray.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
It kicks up a lot of crap even without the rear fender eliminated. A lot of us have been waiting for this to come to market.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I believe Twisted Throttle has that Pyramid Plastics item for$66.
I really like the Powerbronze hugger in vented colored mesh.
But it's $150 thru the Superbike Store.
Ermax's doesn't go back much further than stock.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I think DNFDOUG got one (could be wrong?)

@biojester - if you eliminate the fender, this bike kicks up quite a bit of shit on the road. Thus extender would help mitigate the back spray.

I did not get one of those. I like the stock hugger. No matter how you slice it, water will come up your back. I could care less.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Sorry Doug was thinking of someone else then

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
That eBay ad has two pictures, one of which is clearly not an FZ/MT. Hopefully it looks as it does it in the nicely airbrushed MT picture. I like the looks of this. I would really like to keep dirt off the shock and regulator/rectifier because it's a real pain to clean up in there.

·
Registered
659 Posts
One of the guys from the MT-09 forum has it fitted:

I will have one on order with Twisted Throttle as soon as they become available; I am sick of the sandy, nasty, shock grime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts