·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Had fun putting this video together.
We're planning a group video this coming spring.

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
353 Posts
Nice video, I think I remember this being posted somewhere else too. I really enjoyed how it was edited together and the shot selection

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Nice video, I think I remember this being posted somewhere else too. I really enjoyed how it was edited together and the shot selection
Thank you, brother!
You can imagine how many times I've watched it. LOL

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
353 Posts
Thank you, brother!
You can imagine how many times I've watched it. LOL

I can only imagine. That's where I lose patience with trying to edit video. It takes a lot of time and you end up knowing every second of the video.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Real nice Vid. Hey that's a 14 just like I had. Great memories. I used to be a wheelie king bout a hundred years ago. Now I feel daring if I get the front wheel a foot off the ground...Lol.
Thanks, brother. It was a joy to put the lil flick together with my son.
Yepper, I remember that '14 you had. I believe it was RED too.
What kind of machine are you running now?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hey Mo-Fizz how ya been? U still riding? I had to get rid of the FZ cuz it was just too harsh for my old back. First went with a KTM 1190 Adventure for about a year. Great bike and soaked up the bumps like a magic carpet, but it was too tall and hot under the seat. Now I have a 2015 Versys 650. Most fun street bike I have ever owned. Super handling, great gas mileage, cheap to operate. The ride falls between the FZ09 and the KTM. Much more plush than the FZ but quite a bit less than the KTM. And yes I had a red FZ just like yours. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hey Mo-Fizz how ya been? U still riding? I had to get rid of the FZ cuz it was just too harsh for my old back. First went with a KTM 1190 Adventure for about a year. Great bike and soaked up the bumps like a magic carpet, but it was too tall and hot under the seat. Now I have a 2015 Versys 650. Most fun street bike I have ever owned. Super handling, great gas mileage, cheap to operate. The ride falls between the FZ09 and the KTM. Much more plush than the FZ but quite a bit less than the KTM. And yes I had a red FZ just like yours. Cheers mate.
Yep... I remember the Red Rocket you owned.
I knew you went to the KTM... nice machine.
Ah... the Versys 650... yes! A good all-around machine.
I had the Ninja 650... like you say... a good size machine.
I've actually considered something like the Versys in the future... something that pushes towards an adventure bike with comfort and not the cost.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts