Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends,

Myself Guru from Sydney.
Just bought a MT09 Ice fluo 2 weeks back. Its been pouring heavily since then :( Couldnt wait for a bright sunny day to take her for a long date.

A short background about myself.
Basically from India. Grown up riding yamaha 2 stroke motorcycles but all less than 150cc.
Came to Australia 4 years back. Bought my first motorbike Ninja400. Actually loved the bike. very comfortable and sporty. But I was hungry for more power. Sold it within 1 year of purchase and bought MT09.
Man, I just have few short rides with her and whenever I accelerate, the bike just torques and wanna leave without me.... I hope I ll have a good time with her.

I really liked the night fluo color but unfortunately they stopped the color. I couldn't get a low mileage used ones, so went with ice fluo with akra carbon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
1,638 Posts
Wow, Australia is in the house! Welcome to all you new - and old Aussies. Seems like half our membership is from Down Under by now... ????

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
we are taking over. I think parked a couple spots over from you today, Guru.
Mine was the black 2017 with the topbox.

·
Premium Member
2,424 Posts
Nice to meet you Guru.
I appreciate the most excellent intro and look forward to your input around here.
The color combo you chose just fits the 09 perfectly.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Will you be sharing a path to enlightenment with us or are you a different kind of guru. I would have gone the Maharaja route. I know nothing just making light . Welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice to meet you Guru.
I appreciate the most excellent intro and look forward to your input around here.
The color combo you chose just fits the 09 perfectly.
Thank you Shamrock. I started receiving compliments for the color already..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will you be sharing a path to enlightenment with us or are you a different kind of guru. I would have gone the Maharaja route. I know nothing just making light . Welcome.
Happy to join you guys.. haha.... maharaja route?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts