Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll be riding this saturday morning and i'm off Monday so i'm flexible on timing on that day if anyone is interested.

Meet at the chatterbox in augusta @930am - here is the route i mapped out (takes about 2 hours - we can head to high point if desired or skip it).

Edit: forgot to mention 2 things - this is an NNJ ride - i'm a firm believer of riding at your own pace - no show offs or idiots allowed :)

Post up if you're interested.

Picture1.jpg

I'm also off Monday (7/7) if anyone wants to ride

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have some plans but I might be able to sneak away for a few hours on Saturday for a ride. I'll confirm up as the day approaches. If not I'll have much more free time after this weekend for some future rides.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have some plans but I might be able to sneak away for a few hours on Saturday for a ride. I'll confirm up as the day approaches. If not I'll have much more free time after this weekend for some future rides.
right on - i grew up in Mt Olive area - so familiar with your neck of the woods - i'm sure i'll see you around.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Count me in

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
weather looks good, so post up if you're interested!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I am meeting up with some friends in Motown, shame you start so far North all the time otherwise I would join up. Would take me over an hour easy to get to the Chatterbox with no traffic, we will probably head West from Motown so if you see an FZ9 along with a Panigale, RSV4 and a couple other guys that is us.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am meeting up with some friends in Motown, shame you start so far North all the time otherwise I would join up. Would take me over an hour easy to get to the Chatterbox with no traffic, we will probably head West from Motown so if you see an FZ9 along with a Panigale, RSV4 and a couple other guys that is us.
Where are you meeting in motown/where you headed. I'm only 25 min from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts