22 R7 | 21 T7
For those who have been following along, the time has come! After an amazing response to the previous group buys, the time for a group buy for the Woodcraft Frame sliders. Don't throw your bike down the road or trail without them!
So here's the deal. The kit you see above is the prototype kit developed by Eric at Woodcraft specially for the FZ-09. The kit has been through two iterations and is ready for sale. The basics:
- Replaceable plastic pucks - patented design allows for easy removal after a crash (bolts from the side, not the end).
- Aluminum base - kits will be anodized black (silver prototypes shown above).
- Mounting hardware included.
- Quick installation - under 5 minutes from both sides - likely while drinking your adult beverage of choice.
- No one will advertise this, but they work like highway pegs...nice to have a spot to reposition your legs on those longer rides.
I like to keep you guys on your toes, so here is how THIS group buy will work:
- Pricing: $65 ($70 regular)
- Group buy NEEDS 10 orders to get this going to justify the demand to Woodcraft. These 10 customers will get FREE shipping within the CONUS via USPS Priority.
- The first 10 will be placed as a single order once we get enough interest. Lead time will be 3-4 weeks at Woodcraft.
- The $65 price will be good for members through the end of December; all orders over the minimum will be placed as a second order at the same time on January 2nd. Our retail pricing will return to $70 at that point.
As with the first buys on our other deals, this product is a Stoltec exclusive at this time. If you want these now, we're the only source. As always, feel free to PM or email me directly.
EDIT: Group buy pricing is effective through 12/30/2013. Regular pricing will go into effect after that time.
The Top 10
- s fortuna
- Alley Oop
- Red Rocket