Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

For those who have been following along, the time has come! After an amazing response to the previous group buys, the time for a group buy for the Woodcraft Frame sliders. Don't throw your bike down the road or trail without them!

So here's the deal. The kit you see above is the prototype kit developed by Eric at Woodcraft specially for the FZ-09. The kit has been through two iterations and is ready for sale. The basics:

• Replaceable plastic pucks - patented design allows for easy removal after a crash (bolts from the side, not the end).
  • Aluminum base - kits will be anodized black (silver prototypes shown above).
  • Mounting hardware included.
  • Quick installation - under 5 minutes from both sides - likely while drinking your adult beverage of choice.
  • No one will advertise this, but they work like highway pegs...nice to have a spot to reposition your legs on those longer rides.

I like to keep you guys on your toes, so here is how THIS group buy will work:

• Pricing: $65 ($70 regular)
  • Group buy NEEDS 10 orders to get this going to justify the demand to Woodcraft. These 10 customers will get FREE shipping within the CONUS via USPS Priority.
  • The first 10 will be placed as a single order once we get enough interest. Lead time will be 3-4 weeks at Woodcraft.
  • The $65 price will be good for members through the end of December; all orders over the minimum will be placed as a second order at the same time on January 2nd. Our retail pricing will return to $70 at that point.
As with the first buys on our other deals, this product is a Stoltec exclusive at this time. If you want these now, we're the only source. As always, feel free to PM or email me directly.

Thanks!
Nick

EDIT: Group buy pricing is effective through 12/30/2013. Regular pricing will go into effect after that time.

The Top 10
  1. v2Bob
  2. dantheman
  3. 1962siia88
  4. LehighLuke
  5. fz0976
  6. pbnut
  7. Brian-2
  8. fz9rider
  9. moto126
  10. s fortuna
  11. younglion
  12. zloikish
  13. versysrider
  14. Motodunner
  15. Mothy
  16. Alley Oop
  17. yzfr1kev
  18. aokman
  19. duckster1
  20. eva
  21. billnoroville
  22. Solace
  23. drch
  24. waltzoi
  25. Jones09
  26. RichBaker
  27. Thantos
  28. redeye
  29. bodahlstrom
  30. Radish
  31. stillkickin
  32. Red Rocket
  33. Bates

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm absolutely in. I use Woodcraft on my track bike and I know it's good stuff. Plus I've already got their spools installed.

I've been thinking all along that the sliders would double as "highway pegs." Glad I wasn't the only one!

Numero uno!

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good guys...PM me with your email and shipping address. I'll invoice you now, but if the group buy doesn't go anywhere by the end of the month, you'll be fully refunded (but I don't expect an issue). I've done the dibs/honor system method in the past and it left me with extra inventory I didn't really need on the shelf. Hope everyone understands...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Count me in on the first 10 please, I'll PM you in the AM with my info when I'm back home.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I am in . Pu bike tomorrow . Gonna be great trying to get it in the basement over the snow
and let the tweaking begin before i even ride the thing

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You are really good at getting money out of me! and the best part is i haven't received one item yet!

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'm in....

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Count me in on the first 10 please, I'll PM you in the AM with my info when I'm back home.
I'm in what do I need to do? Pm info?
Was out of pocket for the past day, so I'm going through a mess of PM's and emails now...

I am in . Pu bike tomorrow . Gonna be great trying to get it in the basement over the snow
and let the tweaking begin before i even ride the thing
Sounds good!

I want in if still have a spot, PM sent a bit ago.

You sold me at highway peg lol.

Thanks, Jason
There is nothing better than an alternate foot location on those 500+ mile days!

You are really good at getting money out of me! and the best part is i haven't received one item yet!
;) For what it's worth, your order bin is getting full!

I'd be in but already have the R&G's
I have nothing bad to say about R&G. I've crash tested their products and was pleased.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts