Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those that are ready to purchase here is a link. Those outside the US please contact us prior to payment so we can let you know shipping cost to get this to you. If you would like the short stalk led's "X-Arc" let me know if you would like black/stain/chrome for the product and I will set you up with a section on the site to checkout under.
http://tripageled.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=proton&category_id=0&product_id=251

We have started carrying Proton signals now and have seen them first hand for how bright they are. We can get a group buy going if you are interested let me know.
Bolt on, plug n play and have multiple signal options to choose from.

Programmable Signal Patterns

Standard blink
Slow speed strobe
Medium speed strobe
Fast strobe
Multi-speed strobe (fast-slow-fast)
Slow fade-in/fade-out
Medium fade-in/fade-out
Fast fade-in/fade-out

IMG_5176.jpg IMG_5178.jpg IMG_5197.jpg
Pricing will be $68 shipped in the US for 10 buyers.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'm definitely in for a group buy. I've been looking for an excuse to buy these for a while.

Are there any issues with running these with a sequential tail light turn signal? I've had issues running 2 separate LED pulse modules on the same circuit before on a car.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks bright at night, but so do most LEDs.
What about daytime?
We have installed watsen design and Proton signals on bikes before. I can tell you that these 2 signals are brighter than any other signals out there. Watsen designs isn't taking any orders now and I believe their signals are no longer running lights because he is making them as bright as possible and removing the running light function. These maintain the running light function and will hurt your eyes when you look at them. I am not making any false claims, if you believe yours are brighter please let me know because I do not know of any brighter signals than these 2. I will get some pictures of these in the daytime as well so you can see them.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'm definitely in for a group buy. I've been looking for an excuse to buy these for a while.

Are there any issues with running these with a sequential tail light turn signal? I've had issues running 2 separate LED pulse modules on the same circuit before on a car.
Shouldn't have a problem on the bike because the flasher relay is what is sending the signal to them to flash, on some cars the ECM is sending the signal and is also looking for a return signal so it knows the signal is working. PWM's can mess with ECM in these cases.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Shouldn't have a problem on the bike because the flasher relay is what is sending the signal to them to flash, on some cars the ECM is sending the signal and is also looking for a return signal so it knows the signal is working. PWM's can mess with ECM in these cases.
Awesome!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Hightechspeed makes good stuff. Have the Protons on the FZ and they're great. Had Arc-X on my past Scout and they were awesome..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Any thoughts on how these may look on the XSR? I've had Protons in the past and they are bright as hell but I'm not sure about the fit for an XSR styling-wise.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any thoughts on how these may look on the XSR? I've had Protons in the past and they are bright as hell but I'm not sure about the fit for an XSR styling-wise.
I think they will look great on the XSR. Small/compact but plenty bright when used.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts